As quoted in the 2018 Entrepreneur Magazine: The way we treat our customers is indicative of the way we look at things in life. Are we short-sighted, merely searching for the next payday, or does our vision give us a deeper understanding of the long-term implications of our actions? Clearly, if you want to make strides today, you really do have to place the customer on a pedestal.
TOP TIPS from the best of the best!
- Under promise and over deliver
- Take the time to find out your customers’ expectations
- Continuously look for ways to improve the level of customer service you deliver
- Continue to keep customers aware of what’s in it for them to do business with you
- Follow up on both positive and negative feedback
- Treat your customers like you would treat your family
- Have your customer’s best interest at heart